Live Audio Webinar – Water Rights in California
Join AALRR's Dave Boyer as he co-presents for the National Business Institute on Wednesday, July 22nd.
Get the Tools You Need to Successfully Tackle Challenging Water Law Cases
The fight for "liquid gold" is getting ugly. With developers, government officials, energy companies, tribal leaders, utility companies, farmers and others putting water in their cross-hairs, more and more attorneys are taking on these complicated cases. This focused legal program is packed with the latest and greatest legal strategies for protecting your client's water rights and use. Whether you're an experienced water law attorney or new to the practice area, this program will provide you with practical tools to tackle water law cases. Register today!
- Gain the tools you need to handle evaluation, development, adjudication, legislation and acquisition of water rights.
- Get the fundamentals of water law down, learn critical terminology and find out how to simplify the adjudication process.
- Hear the most recent case law, review recent legislative updates and understand the interaction between federal, state and local water law regulations.
- Learn how to evaluate water rights, what evidence you need to look for, where to get it and how to apply it to litigation.
- Discover real-world techniques for handling leasing, modification, exchange, transfer, purchase and sale of water rights.
- Find out practical strategies for handling ownership and lease disputes, condemnation disputes, easement challenges and application disputes from experienced attorney faculty.
- Examine emerging hydraulic fracturing, tribal and geothermal water law issues.
- Overcome ethical challenges of representing more than one client in a river system.
David D. Boyer - Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Rudd & Romo
Elisabeth L. Esposito - Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
Gregg Garrison - Garrison Law Corporation
Donald R. Lincoln
Craig M. Lynch - Lynch and Lynch
S. Wayne Rosenbaum - Environmental Law Group, LLP
Who Should Attend:
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar is designed for those who are involved in water right disputes and transactions, use, regulation and protection of water resources. The following should attend:
- Government Officials
- Energy Companies
- Water Management Specialists
- Real Estate Developers
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
Amanda Peinado at (562) 653-3552 or email@example.com