COVID-19 and Its Impact on Educational Institutions
Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo will continue to provide up-to-date information in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and its significant impact on our educational institutions. Our complimentary webinars will provide updated information two times per week concerning executive orders, new legislation and recommendations from government agencies. It is our hope that we can work together to provide support and solutions to address the challenges presented by COVID-19. We are here to assist in any way you need us. Feel free to invite other colleagues to join our webinar series.
The webinars were Tuesday and Friday from 9:00-9:30 a.m. Starting May 5, 2020, we have moved to once a week. The webinars are now every Tuesday.
Let us guide your next steps!
Join Us for this complimentary webinar series.
Keesha Clark | firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Practice Areas
- Board Governance
- Business Services
- Charter Schools
- Construction—School Facilities
- Contract Enforcement & Collective Bargaining
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Education Litigation
- Employee Performance & Evaluation
- Equity in Education/Office for Civil Rights
- IDEA/Education Code, Section 504 and ADA
- Student Discipline
- Student Services and Disabilities