With three decades of experience, Wendy Wiles has handled in excess of twenty appellate court cases and has successfully litigated numerous cases involving construction matters, environmental proceedings, school fee disputes, real property matters, condemnation, and contract issues. Ms. Wiles has appeared before and testified at many legislative committee hearings on issues pertaining to education and is frequently a speaker on educational issues.
In addition to litigation, Ms. Wiles works with school district and public agency clients on general business matters including public bid disputes, reviewing and drafting public bid documentation, contract issues, redevelopment, construction matters, and environmental proceedings. Ms. Wiles also handles facilities matters, including acquisition and sale of real property, construction of facilities, and compliance with the California Environmental Quality Act, Public Contract Code, Government Code, and various administrative regulations.
Honors & Recognitions
Ms. Wiles has been an AV rated attorney with Martindale-Hubbell since 1994. She was selected for the Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers in 2011 and was named as one of the Los Angeles’ Women Leaders in the Law in 2012.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
- At Your Desk, Summer/Fall 2020
Alerts & Articles
- Court Requires Record of Threatened Litigation to be Included in Agenda Packet for Closed Session Item03.09.2020
- AALRR Attorneys Prevail in Lawsuit That Holds All Interior Space in an Apartment Building is Assessable for Purposes of Developer Fees04.02.2018
Community & Professional
- State Bar of California, Member
- Coalition for Adequate School Housing, Member