Constance Schwindt represents private entities in a wide range of real estate matters including real property acquisitions and sales, leases, subleases, ground leases, solar leases, licenses and easements as well as environmental and land use issues. She has significant experience negotiating complex commercial and industrial leases for a wide variety of businesses including restaurants, corporate offices and warehouse and distribution centers, as well as transactions involving contaminated real property.
Ms. Schwindt also advises school districts, community colleges, county offices of education, and special districts in the areas of school facilities, land use and management, public works, and real property law. She specializes in transactional matters for public entities, including property acquisition, disposition of surplus property, leases, joint-use agreements, licenses, easements, assessment of school facilities fees, school fee mitigation agreements, and Civic Center Act matters.
News & Publications
- Mountain News, 03.15.2012
Alerts & Articles
- Temporary Restraining Order Issued On State Allocation Board Finding That No State Funds Are Available For New Construction Projects For Level III Developer FeesEdLawConnect Blog, 05.27.2016
- Civic Center Act Amended to Expand Definition of “Direct Costs” School Districts May Charge for Use of School Facilities and GroundsEdLawConnect Blog, 03.14.2013
- Senate Bill 1016 Places Charter Schools First in Priority for Notification and Acquisition of Certain Surplus Real PropertyEdLawConnect Blog, 08.15.2012
Community & Professional
- American Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles Bar Association, Member
- Long Beach Commercial Real Estate Council, Member