Bullying behavior and abusive conduct claims are on the rise and with them, new investigations. Join AALRR Partner Gabriel Sandoval on March 23, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. as he presents the Association of Workplace Investigators March Webinar: 'Bullying Investigations: Finding Our Way Without a Map'.
This 1-hour training will help you find your way by identifying strategies on how to:
- Craft an appropriate scope of investigation utilizing existing employer policies;
- Elicit relevant information from sometimes traumatized witnesses who are fearful of retaliation due to the alleged bullying;
- Determine whether bullying behavior is representative of discriminatory conduct;
- Make proper findings supported by the weight of the evidence; and
- Deal with tricky issues which can be unique to bullying investigations.