Transgender Inclusion in the Workplace: Legal Guidelines for Employers
Over the last several years, numerous new laws have steadily extended legal protections to transgender individuals in a variety of contexts, including the workplace. These statutes and regulations place significant requirements on both public and private employers, yet there are very few resources to assist employers who seek guidance in meeting these new requirements.
During this Briefing, we will provide:
- An overview of key issues in the rapidly evolving area of transgender rights;
- An explanation of how these issues impact employers;
- Guidelines for implementing policies that accommodate transgender employees; and
- Best practices for supervisors and HR managers when planning for an employee’s workplace gender transition.
These practices and guidelines will ensure legal compliance, thereby minimizing employer liability under new and existing state and federal laws.
Please join us for this complimentary briefing as we discuss these important issues.
- Cerritos, CA10.23.2018AALRR Conference Center12800 Center Court Drive, Suite 300, Cerritos, CA, 90703
- Los Angeles, CA10.24.2018Los Angeles City Club555 S. Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Costa Mesa, CA10.25.2018Costa Mesa Center Club650 Town Center Drive, Garden Level, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Brooke Myers | email@example.com