Litigation Associate (3-10 Years) - Cerritos Office
AALRR is seeking an experienced litigation associate with expertise defending wage and hour class actions and PAGA actions, as well as general commercial litigation. Specific skills and experience sought are:
- Experience conducting discovery, drafting motions and briefs, and conducting/defending depositions
- Experience appearing for evidentiary hearings, status conferences, arguing dispositive motions, and trial
- Superior research and writing skills
- Self-starter with willingness and ability to take ownership of a matter, develop a course of action, and direct the work of other attorneys and paralegals
- California State Bar admission required
Qualified candidates submit resume, cover letter, and three law and motion writing samples to email@example.com.