Laurian Rutterbush represents employers in all aspects of labor relations and employment law matters, including employment discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment, and wage and hour. She frequently conducts legal research regarding various aspects of federal and state employment law and has prepared numerous letters and other materials for clients, including disciplinary letters and attempts to engage in the interactive process.
Ms. Rutterbush regularly counsels employers regarding human resources policy matters and employee relations issues. She has developed model handbooks for California employers, as well as sexual harassment training programs to help clients comply with new laws, or changes in existing laws.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
Alerts & Articles
- Fresno, Napa, Sacramento, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Solano, Sonoma, and Ventura Counties Receive Variances to Push Further into Stage 2 Reopening, Allow Dining-in at Restaurants, In-Store Retail, and Other BusinessesLabor & Employment Law Blog, 05.26.2020
- BREAKING: San Diego County Obtains Variance Approving Advance In Stage Two Business Re-Openings to Allow Dining-in at Restaurants and In-Store RetailLabor & Employment Law Blog, 05.21.2020
- Los Angeles Issues Rules and Regulations Detailing Supplemental Paid Sick Leave Ordinance RequirementsLabor & Employment Law Blog, 04.20.2020
- San Francisco— First City in California to Announce It Will Provide Paid Sick Leave Benefits for Employees Affected by COVID-19—Others Will Likely FollowLabor & Employment Law Blog, 03.20.2020
Community & Professional
- Fresno County Bar Association