Kimberley Worley has over 25 years of experience representing employers in matters ranging from individual discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and retaliation, to wage and hour compliance and general employment law concerns. She is a successful litigator and has guided numerous cases through all stages of litigation, from inception to successful conclusion, whether through law and motion, mediation, arbitration, jury trial, bench trial, or appeal.
Ms. Worley has defended her clients in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration and administrative hearings before the DLSE, DOL, DFEH, and EEOC. She has sat first chair on jury and bench trials in state court, federal court, and arbitration.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 01.13.2021
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 10.02.2020
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 06.15.2020
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 04.23.2020
Community & Professional
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member