Christine Huntoon represents California public school districts and county offices of education. She practices education law, focusing on special education and student issues. She also represents educational institutions for labor and employment matters, including claims for discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Ms. Huntoon has many years of litigation and appellate experience and is proficient in all phases of discovery and law and motion, including written discovery, depositions, motions in limine, and summary judgment. She has developed novel litigation strategies for her clients, given the ever-changing case and statutory laws in California.
While in law school, Ms. Huntoon participated in Advanced Moot Court and was a law clerk with Chubb Insurance.
- C9 Ventures v. SVC-West, L.P. (2012) 202 Cal.App.4th 1483
- Aviel v. Ng (2008) 161 Cal.App.4th 809
- Siebel v. Mittlesteadt (2007) 41 Cal.4th 735
- Levin v. Ligon (2006) 140 Cal.App.4th 1456
- Yamaguchi v. Harnsmut (2003) 106 Cal.App.4th 472
News & Publications
Ms. Huntoon is a contributor to the firm’s education publications and blog.
Community & Professional
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member
- Kentfield Invests in Kids, Board Member
- Marin Charitable, Member