Arielle Spinner represents public and private entities in a wide variety of labor and employment matters. Her areas of expertise include federal and state discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims, First Amendment claims, PERB unfair practice charges, and disciplinary arbitrations. Ms. Spinner also advises and assists public sector employers in complying with the Meyers-Milias-Brown Act and the Public Records Act.
During her undergraduate studies, Ms. Spinner was the Executive Director of External Affairs for Women and Youth Supporting Each Other, an organization that provides mentorship and instruction on health-related topics to at-risk youth. During law school, she served as President of Advocates for Children and Teens and as a law clerk with El Centro Legal’s Immigration Clinic. Ms. Spinner also held internships at the Major Crimes Division of the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office and at the Civil Rights Division of a California law firm.
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Cerritos Public Library, 10.18.2018
- AALRR Conference Center, 10.23.2018
- Los Angeles City Club, 10.24.2018
- Costa Mesa Center Club, 10.25.2018
Alerts & Articles
Ms. Spinner is an active contributor to the firm's publications and blog. Additionally, she has co-authored the following articles:
- “The Equal Pay Act: New Statutes, New Case Law, New Uncertainties” (CALPELRA Alerts, June 2017)
- “Deck the Halls with Union Apparel: Legalities of Restricting Displays of Union Paraphernalia” (CALPELRA Alerts, May 2016).