Aji N. Abiedu is a civil litigation attorney representing clients in a variety of litigation matters. Her practice is divided between labor and employment, products liability, professional liability, with particular emphasis in defending lawyers and law firms against claims of professional negligence, consumer litigation and healthcare defense.
During law school, Aji studied Internclass acational Law at University College London, where she received the International Information Technology Law CALI Award.
Prior to her legal career, Ms. Abiedu received training in pharmacy services from SA-VON/OSCO Drugs and CVS Pharmacy.
Honors & Recognitions
National Black Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Represented national floor surfacing manufacturer as defendant in product liability action
- Represented insurance company in conversion and fraud action
- Represented government contractor as defendant in large exposure wrongful death action resulting in Published Decision in the Court of Appeal of the State of California, Fourth Appellate District, Division Two, Gail M. Lynn, Individually and as Executor, etc., et al., v. Tatitlek Support Services, Inc., Appellate Case No. E063585,
- Represented luxury hair goods manufacturer and retailer as defendant in pregnancy discrimination and wrongful termination action
- Represented international skin care brand as defendant in putative class action for alleged violation of the Consumer Legal Remedies Act, False Advertising Law and Unfair Competition Law
- Represented senior living and assisted living facilities management corporation as defendant in wrongful termination action
News & Publications
Alerts & Articles
- Business Law Journal, 02.16.2021
Community & Professional
- American Society of International Law