Daniel (“Danny”) Gavilanes represents corporations, private equity and individual clients in a wide range of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financial transactions, tax, and commercial agreements.
Mr. Gavilanes has advised clients on the purchase and sale of businesses, alternative investment strategy and planning, entity structuring and formation, letters of intent, non-disclosure agreements, due diligence assessment of various investment types, and negotiation of investment-related deal documentation including leveraged financing, credit facilities, and other transactions related to international and domestic investments.
- Representation of Private Equity LLC in lease-option acquisition of partially developed real estate for design build of mixed-use retail/residential center.
- Representation of California Corporation in public-private partnership with Local and State Health Care Agencies pursuant to successful request for proposal negotiation. Worked closely with Local and State senior officials to draft, adopt and finalize policies and procedures for newly formed State Pilot Program.
- Representation of Private Equity LLC in acquisition of chain of commercial vehicle washing stations, which included due diligence and analysis of land remediation, financial exposure, environmental surveys, and negotiation and recordation of competitive business covenants.
- Representation of Private Equity LLC in acquisition of licensed retail outpatient pharmacy, which included applications for change of ownership licenses with the State Board of Pharmacy and Federal Drug Enforcement Agency.
- Representation of Private Equity LLC, Investment LP, and licensed California Corporation in capital raise of foreign investment for design-build of licensed healthcare community which included conducting investor due diligence, administration and processing of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration applications.
- Representation of Private Equity Limited Partnership in acquisition of a leading provider of comprehensive supply chain management services to the aerospace, defense and other industries which yielded additional synergies within manufacturing, marine, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
- Representation of Private Equity Limited Partnership in alternative investment acquisition of non-performing small and mid-sized enterprise notes secured by a real estate portfolio.
- Representation of Private Equity Limited Partnership in acquisition of secured loan-pool facility, which included a subsequent reverse repurchase agreement.
- Business Formation, Liquidation & Redemption
- Buy-Sell & Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial Agreements & Secured Transactions
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate, Finance & Transactions
- Financing & Venture Capital
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Nondisclosure, Trade Secret & Non-competition Agreements
- Real Property
- Tax Law
News & Publications
Events & Speaking Engagements
- Virtual, FALL 2022
Alerts & Articles
- Regularly Updated
Admissibility of Computer Generated Moving Diagrams; Jan 29, 2015. The Defense Research Institute (DRI); Civil Rights and Governmental Tort Liability Seminar
Globalized Law Firms Spark Active International Legal Markets. American Bar Association Student Lawyer, vol. 42, No. 4; 53, American Bar Association (Dec. 2013).
- Labor & Employment Law Blog, 04.12.2022