Danielle Cepeda’s practice focuses on litigating class actions and complex matters, particularly defending employers in wage and hour class and representative actions brought under California Labor Code’s Private Attorneys’ General Act. Ms. Cepeda also handles a wide range of employment litigation matters involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination.
During law school, Ms. Cepeda was active in multiple organizations, including serving as Treasurer for La Raza de Loyola, ACLU Finance Chair, and Young Lawyers Program Coordinator while completing a civil litigation and advocacy concentration. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Cepeda worked as a paralegal in employment litigation representing employers.
News & Publications
Alerts & Articles
- Business Law Journal, 02.25.2021
- COVID Class Action Report: Nike Settles Class Action By Providing Retail Employees with Transparent Face CoveringsBusiness Law Journal, 02.01.2021
- Business Law Journal, 09.17.2020
Community & Professional
- Rady’s Children’s Hospital Auxiliary Bonita Unit, Member
- Mexican American Bar Association, Member