Steve Atkinson is a founding partner with a diverse clientele in litigation, labor, and employment law matters. He focuses on representing employers in collective bargaining negotiations, union organizing campaigns, unfair ...
Brigham Cheney represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including employee class action lawsuits; traditional labor law; discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination litigation; breach of ...
L. Brent Garrett is a seasoned labor lawyer with 20 years of experience representing employers in complex labor relations matters. Mr. Garrett represents employers across all industries, including construction, healthcare ...
Jonathan Judge advises employers in various labor and employment law matters, including drug testing, mass layoffs (WARN), disparate impact analysis, immigration compliance, trade secrets, privacy, technology in the ...
Thomas Lenz leads the firm’s private sector labor relations team. He is a recognized authority in all aspects of labor and employment law with noted expertise in collective bargaining and all issues pertaining to the National ...
- Senior Associate
Mia Lomedico handles all matters related to private labor and employment. She has litigated employment cases in arbitration and state and federal civil court involving the Fair Employment and Housing Act, the California Family ...
- Of Counsel
Ronald Novotny has been representing employers in labor and employment matters in federal and state courts and administrative agencies in California since 1981. He has extensive experience involving union and employer unfair ...
Other AALRR Blogs
- Widespread Efforts to Organize Require Employer Preparation
- How to Ensure Your Employee Handbook Does Not Infringe on Union Rights
- Changes at NLRB forecast major challenges ahead for employers and expansion of rights for employees and labor unions
- The Future of Work (And Workforce Enforcement)
- NLRB Policy Shakeup: President Biden’s Notable Changes at the NLRB Could Signal a Change in Board Policy for Years to Come
- Labor Law Change Coming Soon in Biden Administration
- Private-Sector Employers Unaffected by the Supreme Court’s Janus Decision on Union Dues
- FAQ re Employees’ Weingarten Rights to Representation
- NLRB Vacates Its Hy-Brand Ruling on Joint Employer Liability
- U.S. Supreme Court Holds That Retirees’ Healthcare Benefits Clearly Expire When the Underlying Collective Bargaining Agreement Expires